none
PPS dashboard column order RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

I am using the PPS sp1 Dashboard. While I create the report in the dashboard, I cannot pre-set the order of the column field, e.g. Actual, Budget, Forecast -> Forcast, Actual, Budget, the dashboard is automatically pre-set the order for me. If I change the order of column field in MDX, it lost the drill through feature. Any one has suggestion ?

Michael

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 1:17 AM

Answers

• The sequence of the columns is not set in the dashboard design. It is set in the design of the object you are bringing into the dashboard. e.g. if it is a scoercard, then the column sequence is set by editing the scorecard object in DD.
    Wednesday, July 16, 2008 2:26 PM

All replies

• The sequence of the columns is not set in the dashboard design. It is set in the design of the object you are bringing into the dashboard. e.g. if it is a scoercard, then the column sequence is set by editing the scorecard object in DD.
    Wednesday, July 16, 2008 2:26 PM
  •  

In the modeller, the sequence is Budget, Actual and Forcast, it seems that the sequence is not controlled in the design of the model. Also checked in the database, the memberID for them are 2, 3, 5. Any other suggestion ?

Furthermore, my result is in the report of Dashboard not in the scorecard. It means that the sequence must follow the alpha-numeric in order ?

Thanks.

Michael

Thursday, July 17, 2008 1:09 AM