outlook stops working after 1 day RRS feed

• Question

• I just bought the new Microsoft office 365 and begun using outlook. I've not had more than one day when outlook has worked fully. @ technicians have come out to my work and one Microsoft technician has logged on remotely. None of your procedures work and if i turn it off I have to uninstall and re-install. Seriously?  I paid for all this frustration and then some?

Not sure what to do next 

Thursday, April 25, 2019 2:45 PM

All replies

• I just bought the new Microsoft office 365 and begun using outlook. I've not had more than one day when outlook has worked fully. @ technicians have come out to my work and one Microsoft technician has logged on remotely. None of your procedures work and if i turn it off I have to uninstall and re-install. Seriously?  I paid for all this frustration and then some?

Not sure what to do next 

This isnt paid support. I would contact Microsoft support again.
    Thursday, April 25, 2019 5:31 PM
  • Hi sassyanna,

Sorry that you’ve had such an unpleasant experience.

Could you share some details of the issue? I’m wondering if I can do something for you here.

Our MVP seems to help you contact Microsoft support again. You can also wait for updates from Microsoft technician.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, April 26, 2019 2:09 AM
  • Hi sassyanna,

I'm writing to see if there are any updates with this issue?

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, April 29, 2019 4:46 AM