HP critical update for downloading RRS feed

• Question

• For 2 days I have spent hours attempting to download what my HP update says is a cricital download.

There is nothing to inform me how long I should allow for this.  Last night I left it and went to bed.  It was still going this morning so I cancelled it.  Again tonight it came up  as a critical update so again I have been setting here for 3 hours watching it count up.  Finally it said it could not complete because another program was running.  Have no idea of what program could be running as it was IT!  Then my security popped up asking if I recognized the party that was seeking access to my computer.  Is this update for real.  I just purchased this computer new and I am not a computer expert as

I have learned thru trial and error.  HOW LONG should I expect this update to take it has something to do with version 4.o ans 5.0 or something like that...then the next two are for something like NIVADI??????  Just let me know if this is for real and how lonf will this take.  Thank you!   Elle

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 4:28 AM