none
Daily messages sent limit

Question

• <g class="gr_ gr_82 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="82" id="82">I need</g> to be able to send more messages than I am currently being allowed to - how do I increase <g class="gr_ gr_83 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="83" id="83">the amount of</g> messages I can send per day? Home computer. Thx
    Wednesday, June 22, 2016 8:37 PM

Answers

• Hi Waterh,

Welcome to our forum.

Did you have an Exchange account?

How did this account connect to Exchange on home computer?

By this issue, we suggest you give us more details about this issue or contact your Exchange administrator to get help.

Best Regard,

Jim Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, June 23, 2016 6:33 AM

All replies

• Say what?

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Thursday, June 23, 2016 1:40 AM
  • Hi Waterh,

Welcome to our forum.

Did you have an Exchange account?

How did this account connect to Exchange on home computer?

By this issue, we suggest you give us more details about this issue or contact your Exchange administrator to get help.

Best Regard,

Jim Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, June 23, 2016 6:33 AM