Do i have to use UAG's logoff page when my application session times out? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

We have a SharePoint application which is access through UAG a trunk with one application.

When a user launches the SharePoint application url they have to sign in with a windows form, they do not see the UAG portal they just get taken to the SharePoint URL.

However when the SharePoint session times out or when a user hits sign out in SharePoint it brings me back to the UAG logoff screen with a login again link.

when they select the login again link it redirects them back to the SharePoint url where they can re-sign in if they wish.

What we would like to happen is that when the session times out and they logoff that they bypass the UAG logoff screen and get taken straight back to the SharePoint login screen where they can sign in again if they wish.

Do you know if this is possible or do i have to customize the logoff scheme so that it has the same look and feel as the SharePoint application with a link back to the login screen.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hod2011

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 11:58 AM