none
This item comprises multiple parts and/or may have attachments. Not all of these parts were indexed. They may either be invalid or deliberately skipped (e.g. images). The remote server may also have been unresponsive while indexing these parts. RRS feed

• Question

• I have 7 server farm
    3 front end servers
    2 application servers
    1 fast search server

steps i have done
    installed the june cumulative update  and sharepoint 2010 on the front end  and application servers
    1) Install fast search server 2010 on fast server
    2)created a content ssa
    3)installed the fast search cert on the sharepoint server except the fast server
    4) created a content source
    5)created a query source
    6)have set ssl errors off
    7) created a cert i.e moss_sts.cer from sharepoint server and put it  on the fast search server.
    8) i have used alternate Access mapping
    Tuesday, March 6, 2012 4:10 PM

All replies

• What type of docs are your crawling?  Have you enabled FAST Advanced Filter Pack to load all the iFilters?:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff383314.aspx

Igor Veytskin

Tuesday, March 6, 2012 5:13 PM
  • i have installed the filter pack.

i am getting the error

the underlying connection was closed : Could not cestablish trust  relationship for the SSL/ TLS secure channel.

After a bit of hacking into the securefast script i found the
    command   Get-SPEnterpriseSearchExtendedConnectorProperty -SearchApplication $script:ssa  Name -Identity"Middleware:use-ssl"
     was returning an error  "the underlying connection was closed : Could not cestablish trust  relationship for the SSL/ TLS secure channel."

How do i open the connection

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:18 AM