Error codes list for MDT 2012 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

i am looking for the total list of error codes with optional solution for MDT 2012.

Is there a full list available?

Thx

Friday, May 17, 2013 8:58 AM

Answers

• Note that the Help provided in MDT 2012 Update 1 is very complete.  There's even a Troubleshooting Reference section with a sub-section called "Identifying Error Codes".  Most people just don't realize it, but the project team did a great job making the Help very useful and informative.  It's almost always the first place I search for details now.

David Coulter | http://DCtheGeek.blogspot.com | @DCtheGeek

• Marked as answer by Mvd12345 Saturday, May 18, 2013 7:39 AM
    Friday, May 17, 2013 1:29 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi,

A list of error codes, can also be found from Documentation, when you open MDT workbench. 

Download here

Go to page 8

Please bear in mind, that my answer is based on the details given in your post. The more I get the better the answer, Slan go foill, Paul

• Edited by artiste1 Friday, May 17, 2013 11:22 AM
    Friday, May 17, 2013 11:08 AM
  • Your download is word-document for windows to go?
    Friday, May 17, 2013 11:17 AM
  • Hi,

I have corrected the link above,

Please bear in mind, that my answer is based on the details given in your post. The more I get the better the answer, Slan go foill, Paul

Friday, May 17, 2013 11:26 AM
  • Note that the Help provided in MDT 2012 Update 1 is very complete.  There's even a Troubleshooting Reference section with a sub-section called "Identifying Error Codes".  Most people just don't realize it, but the project team did a great job making the Help very useful and informative.  It's almost always the first place I search for details now.

David Coulter | http://DCtheGeek.blogspot.com | @DCtheGeek

• Marked as answer by Mvd12345 Saturday, May 18, 2013 7:39 AM
    Friday, May 17, 2013 1:29 PM
    Answerer