none
Errors New Portal SCSM 2012 R2 UR8

Question

• Hello Guys

It has installed the new SCCM 2012 R2 portal based on HTML5 and it look very interesting.

If I have problems with the form of new user.

In the form displayed start date and end date and the new portal does not display the calendar as displayed in SharePoint Portal.

Also, in the console displays the date backward in one day..

This are the value in the Catalog.

Not show Calendar in SCSM Portal

Enter Start Date and End Date

In Console

Also In the console, the Request is show Submitted  but in the User Portal is show Closed

Someone has worked with the new portal to these fields,  I wonder if you should do something additional in the portal to show calendar, and if possible correct the error that date the console is not a day ago ):

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Saturday, November 14, 2015 3:29 PM

Answers

• Hi Sebastian,

as it seems there are quite a few show stoppers for now. The best would be if you contact the guys diectly as described in the follwoing blog:

Announcing new HTML5 based Self-Service Portal

From the blog:

"Update- As many of you discovered and pointed out some production blocker issues, we have started working on patch to fix those critical issues and we will be releasing it very soon!! Please feel free to share you feedback or issues you are facing to veharshv@microsoft.com with details"

As far as i know there are also a couple of issues filed in Microsoft Connect in reagrds to the new SSP. This is also a good way to be heard.

Regards,

Stoyan (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer" where applicable. This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognizes useful contributions. Thanks!)

Monday, November 16, 2015 11:18 AM