Operating System Error installing MAP toolkit RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I am trying to install the MAP toolkit with a valid copy of Windows 7 Professional. I have installed all the updates and service packs but it is still not recognising the OS, and I can not understand why this may be.

Could anyone help?

Thank you

Simon

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 2:13 PM

All replies

• Wednesday, September 19, 2012 2:13 PM
  • Thank you for the screen shot, it is very helpful. And you are definitely running Windows 7 SP1?

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Please VOTE as HELPFUL if the post helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 6:16 PM
  • Michael, Any update on this issue ? I attempted to install the MAP Toolkit today on one of our Window 2008 R2 servers and received the exact same error as simjambra.

Thanks,

Kevin Rogers

• Edited by Tomcat39 Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5:36 PM
    Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5:30 PM
  • I received no response to my question. Can you verify that you are definitely running Service Pack 1? Screenshots are helpful.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Please VOTE as HELPFUL if the post helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5:57 PM