locked
MDT 2013 will not deploy Windows 8.1 Error could not locate results.xml RRS feed

  • Question

  • Every time I try to deploy my windows 8.1 task sequence as it is going through dism.exe the deployment fails and I am left with "Unable to locate Results.xml file needed to determine the deployment results. (This may be a result of mismatched script versions. Ensure all boot images have been updated.)." I have tried updating the deployment share, but no such luck. In doing so I did not regenerate the boot images because last time when I upgraded to MDT 2012 it caused my deployments to take 4+ hours and I started over from scratch. My Windows 7 and 8 images work however. I also tried to build a reference computer not using MDT then capture an image of it in MDT, but that also produced an error.
    Thursday, October 31, 2013 12:01 PM

All replies