none
Windows Blind doesn't work? RRS feed

• Question

•  I downloaded it from stardock and installed it. But when i try to open it , it appears for 5 second & automatically gets closed......I tried reinstalling it but same thing happens...i restarted my computer after installing that also doesn't work, i tried redownloading and installing that also doesn't works what should i do?......

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:00 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Yes, that is correct. Stardoc is a separate company from Microsoft. MS has no control over the suitability of Stardocs products on Windows versions. Visit stardocs website to see if they have any new products for your windows version.

Regards.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Rob^_^

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 6:59 PM
  • ^_^ OT.

Rob^_^

I see anna banna is back to.
    Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:18 PM
  • In addition, your best bet is connecting manufacturer for further help.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 1, 2016 8:47 AM