none
had a virus,tried back up computer and now I can't install updates and I get an error code RRS feed

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft TechNet Forum.

What error code or message did you receive when updating your computer, please?

If it is convenient, please describe your problem in detail.

Best regards,

Hurry

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, June 13, 2019 1:18 AM
  • Hi,
    How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best regards,

Hurry

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Saturday, June 15, 2019 12:36 PM
  • If a Virus is/was present then maybe reinstall the OS..If you want to try a fix(s) 1st download & run.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/threat-protection/intelligence/safety-scanner-download

Run the utility,plus,in run type: %Temp%  organize/select all/R.click on the data/delete/exit.Next,before or after Microsoft Scanner,R.click disk clean up,chk all,locate More Options,chk the box for Restore,run cleanup...

After all,in cmd type:  Sfc /Scannow  once thru type: CHKDSK C: /F  agree,type: EXIT  restart pc

Also,Win 7 requires:    windowsupdateagent-7.6-x86    download from Microsoft/TechNet 

Sunday, June 16, 2019 2:06 AM
  • Hi,

Is there anything else I can do to help you on this issue?

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Hurry

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 1:35 AM