none
job logs are not shown correctly in Manage Queue Jobs (EPM 2013) RRS feed

• Question

• hi every one,

I need to find a job log from 4 days ago but unfortunately I cannot find it because the job logs are missed in Manage Queue Jobs

when I change the date it doesn't show any things. it seems it just show logs since yesterday

how can I find logs from prior days?

thanks 

Sunday, November 1, 2015 5:40 AM

Answers

• thanks for your reply. I found the answer

by default all successful jobs will be deleted after 24 hours and because of that I couldn't find even by changing the data range

there are 2 solutions:

1- changing the default settings in "queue settings" to a longer hours such as 240 hours for successful jobs

2- exporting jobs with PSI and save them as a text file daily

you can find more information in this link :

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcenter/Server-2010-High-level-e9c6ad09

• Marked as answer by Sam-Net Monday, November 2, 2015 11:18 AM
    Monday, November 2, 2015 11:18 AM

All replies

• Hi,

with the change of date range also change the complete state of the job, make sure you are including all the states jobs. usually when you are doing specific search by default successful completed jobs are not included in the results. 

Regards,

Faizan.

Regards, Syed Faizan ur Rehman, CBPM®,PRINCE2®, MCTS

Sunday, November 1, 2015 8:34 AM
  • thanks for your reply. I found the answer

by default all successful jobs will be deleted after 24 hours and because of that I couldn't find even by changing the data range

there are 2 solutions:

1- changing the default settings in "queue settings" to a longer hours such as 240 hours for successful jobs

2- exporting jobs with PSI and save them as a text file daily

you can find more information in this link :

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcenter/Server-2010-High-level-e9c6ad09

• Marked as answer by Sam-Net Monday, November 2, 2015 11:18 AM
    Monday, November 2, 2015 11:18 AM