Cant rip any cd or using flash drive RRS feed

• Question

• When I put a CD in and try to rip it, It says...Windows Media Player cannot rip one or more tracks from the CD. this happens with any cd music or pictures. Can anyone help me with this?
    Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:12 PM

Answers

• I don't have XP, I have windows 7. My comp is a top of the line gaming comp thats a year old. Thanks for trying to help, I think I will take it back to best buy and have geek squad fix it.
    hlwood843
    Friday, January 27, 2012 3:37 PM

All replies

• It reads and plays the cds, it just won't rip them. It doesn't read flash drives which uses my usb port

I downloaded Imesh and it rips the cds to there library, so its not the cd/dvd drive....any more help pls?

• Edited by hlwood843 Thursday, January 26, 2012 7:56 PM
    Thursday, January 26, 2012 4:32 PM
  • I do have a Ipod and it wont read, play or even charge it either. I will try itunes. I have one more question if you can help. My updates say I need service1 download, but when I try to download it, it will not go I get an error message there too. Thanks
    hlwood843
    Friday, January 27, 2012 7:39 AM
  • I don't have XP, I have windows 7. My comp is a top of the line gaming comp thats a year old. Thanks for trying to help, I think I will take it back to best buy and have geek squad fix it.
    hlwood843
    Friday, January 27, 2012 3:37 PM
  • Lol Im sorry I guess I went to the wrong spot, Thanks for the help and the advise. Have a Nice Day!!:)
    hlwood843
    Friday, January 27, 2012 8:51 PM