none
WMI Filter

General discussion

• I have configured the following settings on group policy (user policy) and it has linked to Computer OU                                  WPD Devices: Deny read access Enabled  
    WPD Devices: Deny write access Enabled                                                                                                                              Is it possible to allow WPD Devices to few computers using the same group policy by  WMI Filter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 6:23 AM

All replies

• Hi Suryakant,

If its a user policy then you need to enable Loopback processing for it to work on users accesses the computers in the OU.

You need to have two GPO with proper ordering for it to work on selective computers. Or might use Security Filtering instead to filter out the selective computers.

Regards,

Satyajit

Please “Vote As Helpful” if you find my contribution useful or “Mark As Answer” if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you.

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 8:14 AM