none
Office 365 Groups and Associated Team Sites

Question

• I understand that when you create an Office 365 Group an associated team site is created through SharePoint.  My question is how do you see, in SharePoint admin, where these sites are being housed or the site collection they're under?  I can see the URL and the option to have team sites created under /sites or /teams but when I'm in the site collection section of the admin site I can't seem to figure out how to see all the team sites that are associated with/created under Office 365 groups.  Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Friday, February 3, 2017 4:24 PM

Answers

• Hi,

For now, there is no place to see all the groups created in Office 365, just the groups you followed.

Best Regards,

Victoria

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by green1234 Friday, March 10, 2017 1:56 PM
    Monday, February 13, 2017 2:56 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please note that here we mainly focus on Office client related question and feedback, since your question is more related to SharePoint Online. I'm moving it to the following dedicated forum, there you should get more professional responses:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/msonline/en-US/home?forum=onlineservicessharepoint

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 6, 2017 10:31 AM
  • Hi,

The associated team site for a group is a site collection, but it will not displayed under SharePoint Site Collection admin page.

However, you will see the sites are listed under https://yourdomain.sharepoint.com/_layouts/15/sharepoint.aspx?v=following.

Best Regards,

Victoria

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, February 7, 2017 6:02 AM
  • Thanks for the reply Victoria.  It looks like the link you're pointing me towards shows the group team sites that I am following.  Is there a way to see all group team sites that have been created under my tenant, including ones I am not following?
    • Edited by green1234 Tuesday, February 7, 2017 3:19 PM
    Tuesday, February 7, 2017 2:51 PM
  • Hi,

You can also check the groups in your Outlook. When you access your Outlook, you can click go to folders then you will get the groups.

For each group, you can check its related site by click Site button under More tab.

Best Regards,

Victoria

Wednesday, February 8, 2017 8:09 AM
  • What about Groups I am not following - is there a list of all the groups that have been created by everyone in my organization (not just me)?
    Friday, February 10, 2017 6:46 PM
  • Hi,

For now, there is no place to see all the groups created in Office 365, just the groups you followed.

Best Regards,

Victoria

• Marked as answer by green1234 Friday, March 10, 2017 1:56 PM
    Monday, February 13, 2017 2:56 AM