Unusual behavior checkedlistbox RRS feed

• Question

• My program is writen in VB .net and recently updated for Visual Studio 2010.  I have recompiled this for .net framework client 4.0.  The program runs fine on XP machines.  It also runs fine within the developing enviroment on a windows 7 workstatiion.

The problem expresses itself when I run it on a Q550 Fujitsu Tablet.  The program utilizes checkedlistboxes to display choices.  They are resized by expanding the box with the mouse hover event and contracted in size by the mouse enter form (or panel) event.  The checkedlistboxes display fine initially but when any of them are resized, all checkedlistboxes are resized to a minimal length and disabled.

I have verified that both Windows 7 machines have the same version of .net framework.  The advanced compiler settings are for .net framework 4.0 client profile.

Why might this behavior be occuring and how might proceed to correct it?  Thank you in advance for your help.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011 2:04 PM

Answers

• Hi,

It should be a program development issue, it is better to ask the issue in MSDN forum to get professional support.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/categories/

Best Regards,

Niki

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, July 8, 2011 10:17 AM