none
SOLVED: Help with Enterprise Calendars RRS feed

• Question

• Using Project Online with Pro for Office 365, I am trying to edit the Standard calendar to include our days off.  Pretty typical and I have done this with ease in earlier versions, but going in to PWA Settings>Enterprise Calendars, I click Standard, then Edit.  Project Pro 2013 does open, but not to any specific file / project plan. 

But then in PWA, I get this error message after like 30 seconds:

"You need to have MS Project Professional 2013 installed and configured to connect to a profile for this PWA site... " And then gives instructions to do so.

However, I know Pro 2013 is configured to connect to PWA because I have created and published plans from desktop to online successfully and changes made online to those projects do synch up when viewing in desktop.

Thinking it was some synching issue, I closed Pro desktop, then re-opened without connecting to PWA profile and opened a blank project. Then I go to Project>Change Working Time and I cannot create any exceptions for the Standard calendar and Create New Calendar is greyed out.

We did start out with the trial of Pro for Office 365, but purchased the license and downloaded the software and the licenses in Office 365 Admin appear correct.

Must be some permission issue or something right?  But what??

__________________________________________________________________________________

-- SOLVED:  Needed to add PWA site to Trusted Sites.  Thanks Gary!  (And BTW, love the new Project Server books - exactly what I was looking for!)

• Edited by joe px999 Monday, June 17, 2013 6:08 PM
    Friday, June 7, 2013 6:34 PM

Answers

All replies