Windows Live Mail Printing Problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Support and All,

From a Hotmail Account and a message printed to the printer prints just fine when in Internet Explorer 8.0

However, After loading that same message in Windows Live Mail and printing it to the Printer, it prints all Raw. In other words, it prints the Document as well as the Control Commands, so if one sees the printout, it looks garbled.

Hardware: Computer is a Sony Vaio -

Operating system: Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit.

Helping a Friend via Remote.

Solutions?

Already uninstall, rebooted and reinstalled Windows Live Essentials, including the latest Mail program with the Ribbon Cable.

thecreator - Running ASUS P5N-D Motherboard with Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-Bit with Service Pack 1 installed.
    Saturday, March 5, 2011 10:44 PM

Answers

• Hi,

From your description, I notice the issue only occurred in Windows Live Mail. I suggest contact their support to ensure the issue can be addressed more efficiently.

To access Windows Live mail support, please go to http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=15. You can choose Forum to ask a question or click Ask A Question to involve a support engineer to help you.

Best Regards,

Niki

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Proposed as answer by Andre.Ziegler Wednesday, March 9, 2011 1:29 PM
    • Marked as answer by Vivian Xing Tuesday, March 15, 2011 3:03 AM
    Wednesday, March 9, 2011 9:56 AM

All replies

• Hi,

From your description, I notice the issue only occurred in Windows Live Mail. I suggest contact their support to ensure the issue can be addressed more efficiently.

To access Windows Live mail support, please go to http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=15. You can choose Forum to ask a question or click Ask A Question to involve a support engineer to help you.

Best Regards,

Niki

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Proposed as answer by Andre.Ziegler Wednesday, March 9, 2011 1:29 PM
    • Marked as answer by Vivian Xing Tuesday, March 15, 2011 3:03 AM
    Wednesday, March 9, 2011 9:56 AM
  • Hi I've the same problem in Computer Sony Vaio with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Did you solved your problem?

Thanks

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 5:38 PM
  • Hi I've the same problem in Computer Sony Vaio with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Did you solved your problem?

Thanks

Hi Dano_80,

Problem was solved by making Windows Live Mail and Internet Explorer 8.0 at the time, the default programs. Go through Set Program Access and Defaults and do it under in Microsoft Section. Reboot the computer and test.

thecreator - Running ASUS P5N-D Motherboard with Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-Bit with Service Pack 1 installed.
    Thursday, March 17, 2011 3:37 AM