customsettings.ini reference RRS feed

• Question

• looking for the latest customsettings.ini reference.  all i can find is this:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb490304.aspx

however it seems it was last updated in 2006.  is that accurate?  is this the correct url?

thanks!

-mark

Friday, February 18, 2011 4:12 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Search for property reference within the mdt documentation that comes with mdt 2010. Thanks. Paul
    Twitter: paul__iddon..... Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Dont forget to vote on if you find the answer helpful. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Any advice given in these forums should be tested in a non production environment before implementing.
    • Proposed as answer by Paul_Iddon Saturday, February 19, 2011 2:27 PM
    • Marked as answer by Str1ct Monday, February 21, 2011 5:49 PM
    Friday, February 18, 2011 4:35 PM
  • Hi,

Download the Optional - MDT 2010 Update 1 Print-Ready Documentation.zip
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?familyid=3bd8561f-77ac-4400-a0c1-fe871c461a89&displaylang=en&tm

It contains the "Toolkit Reference" documentation

Revue du Geek | Déployer Windows 7 | Améliorer les performances de Windows 7
    • Marked as answer by Str1ct Monday, February 21, 2011 5:49 PM
    Friday, February 18, 2011 5:48 PM
  • Hi Search for property reference within the mdt documentation that comes with mdt 2010. Thanks. Paul
    Twitter: paul__iddon..... Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Dont forget to vote on if you find the answer helpful. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Any advice given in these forums should be tested in a non production environment before implementing.

well that was easy.  they are in the help!  who knew eh?  (just not me i suppose)

Thanks Paul!

-mark

Friday, February 18, 2011 6:43 PM