Login does not work internally RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have installed an ADFS 3.0 farm to be used with Office 365 services. There are two internal ADFS servers with DNS round robin and one WAP server. A second WAP server will be added later when a load balance solution will be set up. 

Everything went smoothly and I am able to access the services from outside the network without any issue. However when I try to log in from the inside of the corporate network I am redirected to ADFS login page but I receive an error: 

Sorry, we cannot log you in.
    An invalid request was received.

The error is translated from german so it might be slightly different in english.

A proxy server is also present in the infrastructure and I have configured the ADFS service name and internal servers name to bypass the proxy but I receive the same error. 

Do you have any ideas what I should do to solve this?

Thanks,

Best regards!

Florin

Later edit:

I have narrowed down the issue a little: The exact error I receive is: AADSTS51004: To sign into this application the account Account ID== must be added to the Azure AD ID directory

In ADFS I have the following error: 

A token request was received for a relying party identified by the key 'urn:federation:MicrosoftOnline', but the request could not be fulfilled because the key does not identify any known relying party trust. 
    Key: urn:federation:MicrosoftOnline 

This request failed. 

User Action 
    If this key represents a URI for which a token should be issued, verify that its prefix matches the relying party trust that is configured in the AD FS configuration database.

Anybody has advices?

Thanks!

Wednesday, April 26, 2017 6:20 PM

Answers

• Found the answer.

Integrated Windows Authentication was configured in infrastructure. If I tried to login with a user the credentials for logged-on user were sent. ADFS was giving the error because it was expecting a token for another user.

Thursday, April 27, 2017 4:48 PM