none
Add user DSN script to ODBC RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am developing a Visual Fox Pro application with a MySQL database on server. I have to add every ODBC connection and I need to do it with a script. I was thinking to use a regedit file, to add into registry. 

I need some help here please

Kind regards,

Anca

Monday, December 12, 2011 8:49 AM

Answers

• Hi, As this thread has been quiet for a while, we assume that the issue has been resolved. At this time, we will mark it as "Answered". Either the previous steps should be helpful for many similar scenarios and will be marked as answer, or this post will be marked as answer in order to close the thread. Feel free to re-open the thread if you have additional information about this specific case or to open a new thread for a new case. In addition, we’d love to hear your feedback about the solution. By sharing your experience you can help other community members facing similar problems. Thanks,

Bob Cornelissen - BICTT (My Blog about SCOM) - MVP 2012 and Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 + 2012 Recipient

Sunday, November 11, 2012 9:45 AM

All replies

• Please give more details on what you are trying to accomplish so I can decide if we can help you on this DPM PowerShell forum or redirect you to the appropriate forum

Thanks, Wilson Souza - MSFT This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights
    Saturday, December 17, 2011 6:47 AM
  • Hi, As this thread has been quiet for a while, we assume that the issue has been resolved. At this time, we will mark it as "Answered". Either the previous steps should be helpful for many similar scenarios and will be marked as answer, or this post will be marked as answer in order to close the thread. Feel free to re-open the thread if you have additional information about this specific case or to open a new thread for a new case. In addition, we’d love to hear your feedback about the solution. By sharing your experience you can help other community members facing similar problems. Thanks,

Bob Cornelissen - BICTT (My Blog about SCOM) - MVP 2012 and Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 + 2012 Recipient

Sunday, November 11, 2012 9:45 AM