none
Journal RRS feed

• Question

• Does DPM has a journal that allows what DPM has done during the day, last 12 hours.....A sort of historical information todouble cehck what it did.

I can not see such possibility in the interface

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 6:34 PM

Answers

• The Today's Jobs filter under the Monitoring - Jobs tab may suit your needs for this. Also, you could create a new filter and have it show you a 12-hour period of activity...

-Taylorbox

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 7:09 PM
  • You can create custom filters by going to monitoring Pane... Jobs Tab .. and click "Create Filter" in the right hand action pane.

you can create custom filters and  save them by giving them a name. 

Thanks,

Parag Agrawal

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 6:03 AM
  • The option you're looking for does not exist in DPM. The closest thing you could do would be to create a filter from Yesterday to Today. You could sort the filter by Start Time and simply disregard any jobs older than 12 hours...

-Taylorbox

• Marked as answer by eliassal Wednesday, July 14, 2010 12:55 PM
    Wednesday, July 14, 2010 12:37 PM
  • Ok, so many, thanks
    Wednesday, July 14, 2010 12:55 PM

All replies

• The Today's Jobs filter under the Monitoring - Jobs tab may suit your needs for this. Also, you could create a new filter and have it show you a 12-hour period of activity...

-Taylorbox

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 7:09 PM
  • You can create custom filters by going to monitoring Pane... Jobs Tab .. and click "Create Filter" in the right hand action pane.

you can create custom filters and  save them by giving them a name. 

Thanks,

Parag Agrawal

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 6:03 AM
  • Thanks for all responses. I created a filter, it is a fixed period. I am looking to have a filter that allows me always to see the last 6 or 12 hours.

The filter that we can create is a fixed period, we can do today but need to precisely indicate from and to hour. I am looking for a slipping filter, so if click on  today last 12 hours at 9AM, I would lkike to see what happened since 9PM yesterday, if I click at 2 PM, I would like to see what jobs ran from 2 AM

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:21 AM
  • The option you're looking for does not exist in DPM. The closest thing you could do would be to create a filter from Yesterday to Today. You could sort the filter by Start Time and simply disregard any jobs older than 12 hours...

-Taylorbox

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 12:37 PM
  • Ok, so many, thanks
    Wednesday, July 14, 2010 12:55 PM