Nero RRS feed

• Question

• I had a nero 7 I bought when I had Xp now that I have vista it doesnt work?  or I cant even uninstall it.  How does that work.  Also I want to do a fresh reinstalllwith vista but it keeps saving my files and taking up more memory, how would I do this?  I have a 60 gig hard drive and have like 9 gigs avalible and  things are slowing down cause of it. 
    Sunday, August 6, 2006 11:02 PM

All replies

• it wont even allow me to uninstall it some no privilage error pop ups anyne anyone ???????????
    Friday, August 11, 2006 7:46 PM
  • Nero 7 is not (yet) compatible with Vista (as it stated when trying to install the latest version). You can delete the installation and temp folders manually. Delete the regkeys and you will be able to install a 6.x version of nero. (You MUST delete the regkeys first, otherwise installation will be cancelled stating a newer version of nero has already been installed)
    Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:48 AM
  • If you want to do a fresh install of Vista, I would recommend doing so using the Advanced option, deleting, recreating and reformatting the partition.
    Tuesday, September 19, 2006 2:03 AM
  • In a reply ahead told me a vista compatable version will be released when the commercial of vista is Released.
    Friday, September 22, 2006 8:58 AM