Camtasia out of memmory RRS feed

• Question

• For the past weeks I have been having. Problem uploading a video, and its rather irritating. When uploading a video with camtasia 8 half way through the process of rendering it gives me this error. " error.sytemputofmemory" exception was thrown. can someone please help me I have tried many things, but they have all failed.
    Also I am running windows home premium on my Alienware x51 with an intel core i3-2120 CPU, with 6 gigabytes of ram, on a 64 bit operating system.
    • Edited by Jq259 Sunday, March 10, 2013 6:38 PM
    Sunday, March 10, 2013 6:33 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please understand that Microsoft has the very limited resources about the third party program. Since Camtasia was published by TechSmith, you may ask the question on its support forum for further discussion.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Tracy Cai
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by tracycai Thursday, March 21, 2013 8:05 AM
    Tuesday, March 12, 2013 6:51 AM
  • Jq

Tracy Cai is of course correct.  Techsmith has the expertise in this.  http://techsmith.custhelp.com/app/answers/list

Wanikiya & Dyami -Team-ZigZag.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 7:17 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please understand that Microsoft has the very limited resources about the third party program. Since Camtasia was published by TechSmith, you may ask the question on its support forum for further discussion.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Tracy Cai
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 6:51 AM
  • Jq

Tracy Cai is of course correct.  Techsmith has the expertise in this.  http://techsmith.custhelp.com/app/answers/list

Wanikiya & Dyami -Team-ZigZag.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 7:17 AM