none
Migrating Exchange 2010 to O365

Question

• Hello!

Actually im going to migrate Exchange 2010 to O365 throw a new Exchange 2013.

All pre-requisites are OK. Actually we don't have an Edge server (ISA, proxy, w/e) and I want to put one with de the Exchange 2013 for do the migration. 

If I install that new Edge server I need to do the Edge subscription with the Exchange 2010 too or its enough with the 2013? I'm going to do Staged so I Will need to mantain the Flow to on-premises mailboxes for some weeks

Thanks

Thursday, May 10, 2018 8:40 AM

All replies

• You do not need an Edge server to migrate to office 365.

use this for steps:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/office/dn756393.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

**Please don't forget to mark as helpful or answer**

Thursday, May 10, 2018 12:29 PM
  • Hi Xavier,

I'm just writing to check how's everything going? If you have any questions or needed further help on this issue, please feel free to post back. If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, May 17, 2018 9:48 AM