none
Cannot install any version of IE RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I am having some issues with one of our Terminal Servers, which is running Windows Server 2008 R2 64bit. It did have IE9 installed and when tried to upgrade this to IE10 or IE11 it was failing with the error "Internet Explorer did not finish installing".

There is no much helpful info in the event logs either.

So, following some other advice on here, I was pointed to the fact it could be that IE9 was corrupt and could be upgraded. I was advised to remove IE9 and try installing it again and then go through the upgrade process. However, there is an issue here. Once IE9 was removed (through Uninstall an update in Control Panel), IE8 wasn't there. I still cannot install IE 9, 10 or 11 on this server now. What's also a concern is that now I cannot open Event Viewer or any other MMC as it shows an error about MMC will not run with a version of Internet Explorer earlier than IE 5.5.

Any tips or ideas on how to resolve this?

Tuesday, March 3, 2015 9:16 AM

Answers

• Hi AshPoxon,

Have you tried to restart the machine after performming the command line to uninstall it ?

Where did you get the installation media ?

Please download the Internet Exploer 10 from the Microsoft Update Catalog to install the Internet Explorer 10.
    https://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Search.aspx?q=Internet%20Explorer%2010

Running the following command as an administrator to uninstall Internet Explorer 10 and then restart (necessary ) the machine to install the Internet Explorer 10 again .

"FORFILES /P %WINDIR%\servicing\Packages /M Microsoft-Windows-InternetExplorer-*10.*.mum /c "cmd /c echo Uninstalling package @fname && start /w pkgmgr /up:@fname /quiet /norestart
     "

If it still cannot be installed ,please also try to turn off the antivirus software temporarily or try clean boot to install the Internet Explorer 10 to have a check .

How to perform a clean boot in Windows
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 12, 2015 12:59 AM
  • Let's close this off now. In the end it wouldn't work, so a rebuild of the client was a lot easier.

Thanks again for all your time and effort on this

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 2:30 PM

All replies

• Once IE9 was removed (through Uninstall an update in Control Panel), IE8 wasn't there.

IE is always there as your OS browsing functionality.  What may be missing is iexplore.exe the browser stub that uses it.

Use Windows Features to make sure that Internet Explorer is checked there.  Note the version there.  Then use msinfo32.exe to find out what you really have and its maintenance level.  E.g. open Loaded Modules, sort by version.  If you expect version 8 or 9 you could sort by Version descending and look for the highest level that starts with 8.0.  Then go to the support site and find the latest cumulative security update for Internet Explorer and see if the versions that you have are the latest.  If not a better thing to do would be getting that fixed first and then trying to change the level of IE.  Tip: you can find the latest version of IE (on a properly updated machine) using its Help About Update versions: link.

Heh.  When I tried that I got a 503 Service not available.  They have been messing with servers on the support site.  So, I just inserted a 2 into the server name and got what seems to be the latest

http://support2.microsoft.com/kb/3021952/en-us

If that doesn't work be sure to remove the 2 and try again with the normal name.   <eg>

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Tuesday, March 3, 2015 3:48 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi Ashpoxon,

The main purpose is to install the latest Internet Explorer 11 ,right ?

First of all ,please refer to this link to uninstall Internet Explorer 9
    What to do if you can’t uninstall Internet Explorer 9
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2579295

Then refer to the following link to install the latest version Interenet Explorer 11,please ensure your system has met all the prerequisites.
    Troubleshooting a failed installation of Internet Explorer 11
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2872074/en-us

If the issue persists ,please check the IE11_main.log ( C:\Windows folder)for more information to troubleshoot this issue .If you have toruble in analyzing the log ,please upload them to the OneDrive and paste the link here ..

Best regards

Wednesday, March 4, 2015 2:57 AM
  • Hi Robert,

Thanks for the response. When I look at Loaded Modules, I can see that IE10-Windows6.1-x64-en-us is showing and version is 10.0.9200.16521. If I also look for anything with version 8, then IE is not listed there.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015 9:49 AM
  • Hi MeipoXu,

Thanks for the response. I only want version 10 of IE installed as IE11 breaks a couple of applications that will only work in IE10 at the minute. When I try to open that first link you sent, the page is not displayed.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015 9:51 AM
  • OK, got that link working and downloaded the fixit msi file. When I run that it says that this is not applicable for the operating system or application version I am running
    Wednesday, March 4, 2015 9:54 AM
  • And if I use the cmd line option and run it, I get this error in response "File of types Microsoft-Windows-InternetExplorer-*9.*.mum not found
    Wednesday, March 4, 2015 9:58 AM
  • When I look at Loaded Modules, I can see that IE10-Windows6.1-x64-en-us is showing and version is 10.0.9200.16521.

So, did you look at the KB article to see if that is the version you would expect to have if you were up-to-date in your maintenance?  Looks like you should really be at  10.0.9200.17229.  So, let's try to figure out how far out-of-date you are with your maintenance...  Over a year out-of-date.  Without the DLL Help Database it is impractical to try to figure out exactly when you stopped getting updates applied to your system but clearly you would get further ahead trying to get that corrected than continuing trying to install a higher version of IE.

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Wednesday, March 4, 2015 4:21 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi AshPoxon,

" I get this error in response "File of types Microsoft-Windows-InternetExplorer-*9.*.mum not found"
    It seems that the Internet Explorer 9 has been removed .

" I only want version 10 of IE installed as IE11 breaks a couple of applications that will only work in IE10 at the minute."
    Now we just want to install Internet Explorer 10 ,right ?
    Please check the following link to have a troubleshoot .Please ensure the machine has meet the prerequisites. 
    Can't install Internet Explorer 10 in Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2820688/en-us#

As posted before,please also try to check the IE10_main.log ( C:\Windows folder)for more information to troubleshoot this issue .If you have toruble in analyzing the log ,please upload it to the OneDrive and paste the link here .

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 5, 2015 1:32 AM
  • Thanks again for the support. I have uploaded the IE10_NR_Log to here https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=DAD1E26BDFEEA470!105&authkey=!APdoM1OWtASEe6I&ithint=folder%2clog

Robert, thanks for the advice about the updates, but we patch MS critical and security patches every month. I'm not quite sure what you are saying is out of date, the version of IE, or my OS isn't on the latest patches?

Friday, March 6, 2015 11:44 AM
  •  not quite sure what you are saying is out of date, the version of IE, or my OS isn't on the latest patches?

I'm suggesting that while your OS may be receiving patches they are not being applied, at least for whatever module is being queried to give you the Help, About display you showed us.

To see this you can either use the PowerShell pipeline I have been suggesting or the more recent fsutil hardlink list idea.  Trouble is I don't know where (e.g. which module would have been checked to get that 10.0.9200.16521 version you showed us.  So, let's try this.  Help, About opens KB3021952 for me.  Using msinfo32.exe Loaded Modules and sorting by Version ascending the last instance of 11.0 that I have in Win 8.1.2 is wininet.dll (and its version matches what I see for File Information for Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11).  In that same document File Information for Windows 7 for Internet Explorer 10 shows (as I indicated) that wininet.dll should be (presumably for you)  10.0.9200.17229

Now you try that on your system.  What do you see?  Is Help About opening KB3021952 for you too?  Any 10.0.9200.17229 at the bottom of the 10.0 group in Loaded Modules?  You can confirm what version you get for wininet.dll (for example) by using fsutil (in a cmd window).  Note that since you must be in an elevated cmd window (aka Administrator Command Prompt) and since it automatically launches in the System32 directory for convenience I am coding the commands relative to that. 

C:\Windows\System32>fsutil hardlink list wininet.dll

C:\Windows\System32>fsutil hardlink list ..\SysWOW64\wininet.dll

and here is a PowerShell pipeline which would help you see whether you actually have the version you should have active.  In this case because we want to list files under C:\Windows\WinSxS with the recursion I have had to back up one level to just the $env:windir  directory.  E.g. either enter that with a cd or just cd ..  in order to set up your command line prefix as needed.  The command pipeline itself has been bolded.

PS C:\windows> LS -Re -Fi wininet.dll | sort LastWriteTime | ft Length, FullName -AutoSize
    I don't trust the FileVersionInformation that PowerShell finds for us and I'm slightly leery of the LastWriteTime which I why I am sorting by LastWriteTime just to give us something to order by in case that happens to be right.  The real comparison can be done by Length.  E.g. which length corresponds to which version of the active files (e.g. in System32 and SysWOW64) as implied by its full path name?  Note that although I am specifying -AutoSize in order to capture the full path name you must resize your PowerShell window to see it all.

FYI

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Friday, March 6, 2015 3:14 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi Robert,

Thanks for the detailed response.

OK, so to answer. I am not able to do Help > About as I cannot open IE at all. (I'm assuming that is what you meant I should do?)

If I query using the fsutil, the results are this;

c:\Windows\System32>fsutil hardlink list wininet.dll
    \Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation_31bf3856ad364e35_
    8.0.7601.17785_none_7a7e94c62fac6be0\wininet.dll

c:\Windows\SysWOW64>fsutil hardlink list wininet.dll
    \Windows\SysWOW64\wininet.dll
    \Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation_31bf3856ad364e35_8.
    0.7601.17785_none_1e5ff942774efaaa\wininet.dll

Friday, March 6, 2015 7:32 PM
  • Hi AshPoxon,

According to the log :
    "Launched package installation: C:\Windows\SysNative\dism.exe /online /add-package /packagepath:C:\Windows\TEMP\IE16347.tmp\IE10-neutral.Extracted.cab /quiet /norestart
    00:48.641: INFO:    Process exit code 0x00003715 (14101) [The identities of the manifests are identical but their contents are different. ]
    00:48.688: ERROR:   Neutral package installation failed (exit code = 0x00003715 (14101))."

Please check the following link (It is a similar symptom to install IE 11)and try Brian0975`s suggestion to run the command to build a symbolic link to have a check .Please also check OzExpo`s suggestion ,pay attention to the path information and replace the path information with yours to have a check .

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_update/i-get-error-9c59-when-updating-internet-explorer/03d4473a-867b-44a5-9a37-913e9a5879cf?page=8&msgId=afe85da0-36e0-4160-860b-d2973e78c8b9

Best regards

Monday, March 9, 2015 2:20 AM
  • c:\Windows\System32>fsutil hardlink list wininet.dll
    \Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation_31bf3856ad364e35_

Did you know that you can capture results from a cmd window and not have to transcribe them?  Right-click Mark and drag or Alt-Space E M and use your arrow keys and Shift to make selections.  Once you have a selection you want to capture just press Enter and you will find it in your Clipboard.

This is interesting on two counts but perhaps the first is only because a line was left out of a transcription.  E.g. normally you would expect to see an instance of wininet.dll listed from System32 the same way that it was listed from SysWOW64.

In any case now you know what level of IE you are at (8) and the last update which was applied was from whatever update brought you 8.0.7601.17785.  This is where we need the DLL Help Database back.  What we can say simply is it is over a year old.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2909921

Wininet.dll 8.0.7601.18365 981,504 03-Feb-2014 15:05 x86 

If you can get its date we could get a closer estimate of when you last had maintenance applied to your IE related system modules.

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Monday, March 9, 2015 6:50 AM
    Answerer
  • not able to do Help > About as I cannot open IE at all. (I'm assuming that is what you meant I should do?)

Yes.  Do that on a machine with the same OS level as the problem machine which is not broken.

Actually, though, I just realized that you may have also used this as an excuse not to try my suggestion to use msinfo32.exe for its Loaded Modules description of the broken system's status.  Be aware that Windows Explorer uses the same browsing functionality as IE, so there should always be IE related modules (such as wininet.dll) appearing as loaded whether iexplore.exe can be run and made to stay open or not.

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Monday, March 9, 2015 4:22 PM
    Answerer
  • c:\Windows\System32>fsutil hardlink list wininet.dll

Did you know that you can capture results from a cmd window and not have to transcribe them?  Right-click Mark and drag or Alt-Space E M and use your arrow keys and Shift to make selections.  Once you have a selection you want to capture just press Enter and you will find it in your Clipboard.

Wow, I didn't know you could copy and paste from a cmd box, that is such great news. Sorry, but yes I did know that and yes I may have not dragged over the last line. Thanks anyway.

Monday, March 9, 2015 4:27 PM
  • not able to do Help > About as I cannot open IE at all. (I'm assuming that is what you meant I should do?)

Yes.  Do that on a machine with the same OS level as the problem machine which is not broken.

Actually, though, I just realized that you may have also used this as an excuse not to try my suggestion to use msinfo32.exe for its Loaded Modules description of the broken system's status.  Be aware that Windows Explorer uses the same browsing functionality as IE, so there should always be IE related modules (such as wininet.dll) appearing as loaded whether iexplore.exe can be run and made to stay open or not.

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Sorry? An excuse? Why would I need an excuse. I did use msinfo32.exe to get a list of the loaded modules of the broken system and I posted them previously!

At this current time I am looking at MS14-010 and the patches that I am missing on the broken system and applying them.

Monday, March 9, 2015 4:31 PM
  • Hi AshPoxon,

Have you checked the link I posted last time and tried the method as the link informed ?

Best regards

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 8:24 AM
  • Thanks MeipoXu, but yes I tried the other suggestions and didn't work. I am going to get the patches installed from MS14-010 and then try it all again.

I got an error when trying to

dism.exe /online /add-package /packagepath:c:\windows\temp\IE18F98.tmp\IE10-neutral.Extracted.cab /quiet /norestart

Error: 14101

The identities of the manifests are identical but their contents are different.

Also in the tmp folder that was the only IE10 .cab file, the other one mentioned in the suggestions wasn't there at all.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 8:32 AM
  • Hi AshPoxon,

Considering you have tried to install it for several times ,please also run the following command to uninstall the packages and then install again to have a check :

"FORFILES /P %WINDIR%\servicing\Packages /M Microsoft-Windows-InternetExplorer-*10.*.mum /c "cmd /c echo Uninstalling package @fname && start /w pkgmgr /up:@fname /quiet /norestart"

Best regards

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 8:50 AM
  • Hi AshPoxon,

Considering you have tried to install it for several times ,please also run the following command to uninstall the packages and then install again to have a check :

"FORFILES /P %WINDIR%\servicing\Packages /M Microsoft-Windows-InternetExplorer-*10.*.mum /c "cmd /c echo Uninstalling package @fname && start /w pkgmgr /up:@fname /quiet /norestart"

Best regards

Is there any editing of that cmd needed or should it work straight away? I get an error when I attempt it;

c:\>"FORFILES /P %WINDIR%\servicing\Packages /M Microsoft-Windows-InternetExplor
    er-*10.*.mum /c "cmd /c echo Uninstalling package @fname && start /w pkgmgr /up:
    @fname /quiet /norestart"
    The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 9:27 AM
  • Hi AshPoxon,

Please check this link ,copy the command line and then run it as an administrator:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/askie/archive/2014/03/28/command-line-options-available-to-uninstall-internet-explorer.aspx

Best regards

• Marked as answer by AshPoxon Tuesday, March 10, 2015 10:13 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by AshPoxon Tuesday, March 10, 2015 10:13 AM
    Tuesday, March 10, 2015 9:32 AM
  • Thanks for that. I have now tried both the IE10 and the IE9. The IE9 one throws up this error;

Resulting error:
    c:\>FORFILES /P %WINDIR%\servicing\Packages /M Microsoft-Windows-InternetExplore
    r-*9.*.mum /c "cmd /c echo Uninstalling package @fname && start /w pkgmgr /up:@f
    name /quiet /norestart
    ERROR: Files of type "Microsoft-Windows-InternetExplorer-*9.*.mum" not found.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 10:13 AM
  • I did use msinfo32.exe to get a list of the loaded modules of the broken system and I posted them previously!

That was not clear to me.  It sounded like you might be reading the version from a Help About display which could have been an optimistic presentation instead of a real representation of what you had.  I have no idea how that would be showing a level of 10.0 when the real level was 8.0.  This is why I usually use ProcMon to supplement whatever diagnostics are being generated.

At this current time I am looking at MS14-010 and the patches that I am missing on the broken system and applying them.

MS14-010: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: February 11, 2014

I was imagining that you had that installed.  That's why I suggested that PowerShell pipeline, to try to confirm that idea.  I still imagine that your problem is that you have hardlinks which are stuck on old versions and that is why your updates are not getting applied to your online image.

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 2:46 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi AshPoxon,

"ERROR: Files of type "Microsoft-Windows-InternetExplorer-*9.*.mum" not found."
    This means the Internet Explorer 9 has been removed from your machine.

Have you tried to install Internet Explorer 10 again to have a check ?
    What is recorded in the  IE10_main.log this time ?

As we discussed before ,I am sorry for not pointing out the correct path that we should check .The exact path we should check is "C:\Windows

\TEMP\IE16347.tmp\" .And then take the suggestion as OzExpo offered .First check the existence of the IE10-neutral.Extracted.cab ,if it exists then we can run the command "dism.exe /online /add-package /packagepath:C:\Windows\temp\IE16347.tmp\IE10-neutral.Extracted.cab

/quiet /norestart".If it does not exist,we can try to check the other similar folder to look for the IE10-neutral.Extracted.cab .Then run the command and just replace the path "IE16347.tmp" with that folder name.

Just as Robert suspected that the installation has been stuck by the old versions .We also can try to rename IE16347.tmp  to IE16347.tmp.old to have a check or rename temp folder to temp.old and then create a new TEMP folder under Windows folder. Run the uninstall Internet Explorer 10 and then install again.

Apart from this ,  as the log recorded "the neutral pack was not successfully downloaded from the internet.",please take the following step to clear the windows update cache to have a check .
    net stop wuauserv
     cd %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution
     ren Download Download.old
     net start wuauserv
     then restart the computer.

Please also try to turn off the antivirus software temporarily or try clean boot to install the Internet Explorer 10 to have a check .

Best regards

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 1:42 AM
  • Thanks again for your help.

Ok, regarding the first part of your response, I tried to install IE10 again and checked the IE10 log file and this showed up;

IE_10Main.log
    00:00.016: Started: 2015/03/11 (Y/M/D) 14:52:06.496 (local)
    00:00.016: Time Format in this log: MM:ss.mmm (minutes:seconds.milliseconds)
    00:00.016: Command line: "C:\Users\apoxon_admin.ITF.000\Desktop\IE10-Windows6.1-x64-en-us.exe"
    00:00.016: INFO:    Setup installer for Internet Explorer: 10.0.9200.16521
    00:00.016: WARNING: Checking version for C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ieframe.dll.  The file does not exist.
    00:00.031: ERROR:   Couldn't get File Version Info size for System32\ieframe.dll
    00:00.031: INFO:    Checking if iexplore.exe's current version is between 10.0.8100.0...
    00:00.031: INFO:    ...and 10.1.0.0...
    00:00.047: INFO:    Maximum version on which to run IEAK branding is: 10.1.0.0...
    00:00.047: ERROR:   Internet Explorer version check failed.
    00:10.109: INFO:    Setup exit code: 0x00009C4D (40013) - Another version of Internet Explorer 10 is already installed.
    00:10.124: WARNING: Checking version for C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe.  The file does not exist.
    00:10.124: WARNING: Checking version for C:\Windows\system32\mshtml.dll.  The file does not exist.
    00:10.234: INFO:    Cleaning up temporary files in: C:\Windows\TEMP\IE19E76.tmp
    00:10.249: INFO:    Unable to remove directory C:\Windows\TEMP\IE19E76.tmp, marking for deletion on reboot.
    00:10.249: INFO:    Released Internet Explorer Installer Mutex

Now that seems to indicate that another version of IE10 is already installed?

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 3:08 PM
  • 00:10.124: WARNING: Checking version for C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe.  The file does not exist.

Is Internet Explorer checked in Windows Features?  (iexplore.exe would be hidden then).  Otherwise let's see if there is supposed to be a hardlink for it too...

Hmm...  this looks like trouble waiting to happen...

C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer>fsutil hardlink list iexplore.exe
    \Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_11.0.9600.17631_none_9c56936e90d6e125\iexplore.exe
    \Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_11.0.9600.17498_none_9c71958a90c1f4b4\iexplore.exe
    \Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
    \Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_11.0.9600.17416_none_9c69c0ca90c8f6ba\iexplore.exe
    \Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_11.0.9600.17690_none_9c5cabf290d15f8e\iexplore.exe

How can that be?  Which one is real?  The earliest one (17416)?  BTW note that this is for W8.1.2 so don't try to match versions with me.  It's just an example.  At least the PowerShell pipeline shows that their Lengths are all the same:

PS C:\> LS -Re -Fi iexplore.exe | sort LastWriteTime | ft Length, FullName -AutoSize

I haven't checked to see if their FileHash match but find it curious that their checksums (as implied by the last piece of their filenames) don't match.

00:10.124: WARNING: Checking version for C:\Windows\system32\mshtml.dll.  The file does not exist.

Did you try breaking some hardlinks?   <eg>

Looks like my guess of wininet.dll for your "canary in the coal mine" should have also mentioned checking all the other modules which should have the latest version.  msinfo32 Loaded Modules is showing 7 at the same level and apparently then they are sorted alphabetically by name within that common Version grouping.  Who knew?  Anyway that's why wininet.dll was the one I picked.  It just appears to be the latest update whereas really I suppose it is equivalent to any of the other 6 (such as mshtml.dll for one).

FYI

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 4:35 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi AshPoxon,

Have you tried to restart the machine after performming the command line to uninstall it ?

Where did you get the installation media ?

Please download the Internet Exploer 10 from the Microsoft Update Catalog to install the Internet Explorer 10.
    https://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Search.aspx?q=Internet%20Explorer%2010

Running the following command as an administrator to uninstall Internet Explorer 10 and then restart (necessary ) the machine to install the Internet Explorer 10 again .

"FORFILES /P %WINDIR%\servicing\Packages /M Microsoft-Windows-InternetExplorer-*10.*.mum /c "cmd /c echo Uninstalling package @fname && start /w pkgmgr /up:@fname /quiet /norestart
     "

If it still cannot be installed ,please also try to turn off the antivirus software temporarily or try clean boot to install the Internet Explorer 10 to have a check .

Best regards

Thursday, March 12, 2015 12:59 AM
  • Hi, sorry for late reply. None of that seemed to be working. I'm looking at taking the computer off the domain and removing any Group Policies that are being applied and trying to run Windows Updates as currently they are managed by ManageEngine Desktop Central. Will let you know once all fully patched (if any are missing) and see what happens next
    Tuesday, March 31, 2015 11:10 AM
  • Hi AshPoxon,

How about the issue ,is there anything to update ?

Best regards

Friday, April 3, 2015 9:16 AM
  • Let's close this off now. In the end it wouldn't work, so a rebuild of the client was a lot easier.

Thanks again for all your time and effort on this

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 2:30 PM