none
Canon printer issue

Question

• I have a computer which runs Windows 8.1. I connected my Canon 7550 printer which worked perfectly until yesterday now it won't print. I tried all troubleshooting but still no print.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sunday, October 29, 2017 6:08 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Please provide an exact model name of your Canon printer.
    And explain what did you do for troubleshooting. I can hardly understand your situation.

Regards,

Ashidacchi

• Marked as answer by Fansmec Monday, October 30, 2017 10:57 AM
    Sunday, October 29, 2017 7:01 AM
  • Hi,

First please check the connection between printer and your Windows, make sure it works properly.

Based on your description, I suppose that the driver has been corrupted, please update the driver to the latest version or try compatibility mode and check the result.

You can also download the latest driver from Canon website.

https://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/fax__multifunctionals/inkjet/pixma_mg_series/pixma_mg7550.aspx

In addition, for Canon printer issue, you can also contact Canon support for further help.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 30, 2017 2:17 AM
  • Reinstalling drivers and the problem was solved thank you for all your reply:)
    Monday, October 30, 2017 10:57 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please provide an exact model name of your Canon printer.
    And explain what did you do for troubleshooting. I can hardly understand your situation.

Regards,

Ashidacchi

Sunday, October 29, 2017 7:01 AM
  • Hi,

First please check the connection between printer and your Windows, make sure it works properly.

Based on your description, I suppose that the driver has been corrupted, please update the driver to the latest version or try compatibility mode and check the result.

You can also download the latest driver from Canon website.

https://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/fax__multifunctionals/inkjet/pixma_mg_series/pixma_mg7550.aspx

In addition, for Canon printer issue, you can also contact Canon support for further help.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 30, 2017 2:17 AM
  • Reinstalling drivers and the problem was solved thank you for all your reply:)
    Monday, October 30, 2017 10:57 AM
  • Unable to replace the cartridge of your Canon Printer call Customer Care support support888-664-3555

The cartridge of the Printer is required to be replaced from time to time basis. If you are unable to do the same you need to call the Canon Printer Customer care support help number 1-888-664-3555. We are offering the quality services to the users of Canon Printer and resolve all your queries without any delay. You can get in touch with our experts through live chat, email <g class="gr_ gr_39 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Punctuation only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="39" id="39">and</g> phone call.Any Query regarding with canon printer so<g class="gr_ gr_41 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Style replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="41" id="41">,contact</g> Canon Printer customer <g class="gr_ gr_33 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del" data-gr-id="33" id="33">help line</g> support number. 

Friday, January 12, 2018 5:23 AM