none
MDT image machine directly logging into local admin account RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I created the new TS. modified the TS by going to OSinfo tab - edit Unattend.xml file.

I just added OOBE and changed the below settings.

HideEULAPage- false

HideOnlineAccountScreens - false. I need work or school account screen (if net connected) or local user account screen should be display.

I did not removed anything. Autologon etc., keep it the same.

when I deploy the image. it is prompting for me accept the EULA screen and after that directly logging into local admin account.

it is not prompting for me enter my username and password box.

if I remove Autologon from unattend - TS not completing and it is creating MININT fodders in C:\drive.

I want OOBE enable in my image machine where user has to enter his work or school account or create his local admin account.

local admin account should be disable. and login with user entered login details.

but now, my image machine directly logging into local admin account after EULA screen. it is not applying HideOnlineAccountScreens.

Please help me on this. Thank you.

Thursday, April 11, 2019 3:38 PM

All replies

• Sounds similar to this other thread. He did not post what he did to resolve the issue but you may be able to contact him, https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/a025602c-b720-4c31-8c05-4142674357dc/mdt-sysprep-and-capture-and-oobe?forum=mdt
    Thursday, April 11, 2019 7:04 PM
  • Thank you for the update.

however I m unable to open the link what is posted. I just sent reply to that post. waiting for his update. Thank you.

mine is standalone image.

Friday, April 12, 2019 8:00 AM
  • Hi All,

Any help on this.

I m still getting machine logged directly in local admin account.

even I disabled the local admin account at last step in TS.

I just need show OOBE to join Azure AD account during OS setup.

if I use default unattend file, machine directly logging into local admin account.

if I use modified unattend file, it is coming as my requirement, OOBE screen are showing. however in C:\ drive below folders are creating.

C:\MININT

C:_SMSTaskSequene

Friday, April 19, 2019 10:23 AM