Bug in Skype Chat Window RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I think I have noticed many times  a bug in the ordering of the display of messages in the chat window. It seems ordering is done based on which come first, the second and so on. This ordering is done by taking care of the time stamp on which the message was typed in the window.

The bug is that ordering is done from smaller to bigger which is correct most of the times but not when time changes from 12:10 PM to 4:00 PM. Here 4:00 PM message is written late but it starts appearing the message before the message with time stamp 12:10 PM which is incorrect.

Also please note that this happens only when you receive the message from the other side and not when you are sending the message.

Please let me know if you need more information. Here's my e-mail ID where you can contact me - manojkamboj@yahoo.co.in

Thanks

Manoj

Friday, August 10, 2018 1:00 PM

All replies

• Hi Manoj,

Was this issue occurred in the converstaion history?Do you use the SFB on-premise or SFB online,please offer the SFB client version.

Could you give me a screenshot about this issue?

Do other users in your organization have the same problem?

I have checked my conversation history ,No this problem.if you have this issue conversation history of Outlook,please open the SFB conversation history,if have this issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, August 13, 2018 7:04 AM
  • Hi ,

Do you have some updates? If the reply help to you ,please mark the reply as answer.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 10:03 AM