none
Authenticator Logo Pictures RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, everyone. 

I had a question about the Authenticator app showing pictures or logos. I get a G for Google and the Twitter, Facebook and Amazon logos all show up next to their respective 2AF Codes but my Outlook.com accounts just have an outline of a person and it's a Microsoft product(which is weird because Authy actually shows the Outlook logo). A boatload more of my accounts likes like Stripe, Snapchat, Instagram, GoDaddy, NameCheap, Cloudflare, Square, Vultr, Adobe, Intuit, Discord and Uber and a bunch more that I have all of icons of an outline of a person as well. Since I have so many accounts, seeing a logo makes life super easy to find and tap to put the code in. I usually setup accounts by clicking on the '+' symbol and then go to 'other' and scan the code.Authy does a great job of showing the logo of the companies next to account and code, but I love the Microsoft Authenticator app and switching like 15-20 accounts over would be annoying. Am I doing something wrong? Is this something that can be fixed in the future? 

Thank you!

• Edited by HotIce05 Monday, June 1, 2020 7:04 PM
    Monday, June 1, 2020 6:52 PM