none
Is there any tool to convert the OST files to PST RRS feed

• Question

• I have some OST files which are inaccessible in the Outlook and i want to open them in the Outlook .pst format, for my work. Please tell me a way to convert the OST files to PST? ASAP
    Thursday, October 8, 2020 4:30 AM

All replies

• Being an Email backup an Migration expert, I have used several tools from my 17 years of experience. There are many good and fraud apps available only. But these 3 are the one whom which I personally trust and recommend to my audience to convert OST file to PST file format.

#3 Most Trusted Apps to Convert your OST file to PST file format.

1. Datarecovery Freeware OST to PST Converter
    2. Cigati OST Converter
    3. Aryson OST to PST Converter

These 3 software also winning awards many times and respective companies providing updates to their users to let their problems away.

Thanks and Regards

Vaibhav Pal

• Proposed as answer by Vaibhav_Pal Thursday, October 8, 2020 6:29 AM
    Thursday, October 8, 2020 4:52 AM
  • Thank you Vaibhav Pal, for sharing such a valuable suggestion.
    Thursday, October 8, 2020 5:14 AM
  • Hey 

If you are seeking forward for secure OST file conversion to PST format then I would like to suggest a solution that will help users to migrate OST file in form of Outlook PST, MSG, DBX, EML, MBOX and archive. The advance functionality allow users to convert OST files without any data loss. Free demo version of the OST file converter is also available for the users. The OST to PST converter provides ultra-fast speed of scanning, recovery.

Above I have mentioned some smart features of the SysInfoTools OST to PST converter but if you want a manual process then I would like to refer a blog that will help users to perform OST to PST conversion but keep backup backup of your OST files there are chances of data while performing conversion manually.

Read here: https://www.sysinfotools.com/blog/convert-ost-to-msg/

• Edited by Shinamiller Thursday, October 8, 2020 6:15 AM
    Thursday, October 8, 2020 5:24 AM
  • To import the files format users can try the effortless solution OST to PST Converter software. It is a safe and secure conversion solution that assures users about no data loss of the email files. It offers the users to migrate the files format in the batch mode with all the attachments embedded in it. It is supportable with all the available MS Outlook editions such as Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, etc. 

More Info:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html
    Thursday, October 8, 2020 6:31 AM
  • Your welcome @kylie123456
    Thursday, October 8, 2020 6:33 AM
  • An accessing the data from the orphaned & inaccessible OST file is not an easy task, and there are no free methods that can help you to export the data from your local saved ost file. As you know, The OST file is a highly encrypted file that stores the user exchange mailbox data in the local system and allows to access offline. If you are searching for a reliable and trustable tool to convert OST to PST format, you must proceed with an expert recommend tools such as Stellar Converter for OST. This Software work remarkable could export all the data from your OST file and then stored on another location or a removable drive (since PST file can be transferred within systems). There are a lot of amazing features this tool comes with, so don’t hesitate in giving it a try.
    Thursday, October 8, 2020 11:19 AM
  • OST to PST Converter for Mac Tool this application easily to convert OST database to PST file format. OST to PST Converter for Mac may include Inbox, Outbox, Messages, notes, contacts, tasks, and others. This software also supports MS Outlook Versions like - 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010. Convert OST to PST on Mac Software supports all Mac OS versions like- 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11. Download the free trial version for Mailvita OST to PST Converter for Mac Tool.
    Saturday, October 10, 2020 12:11 PM
  • If You are searching a best tool to convert OST file to PST but i suggest you try a free method. If you are freely change to your OST file into PST file then I am happy. 

Read Blog, May be this blog help you:  http://sysvita.com/blog/free-unlimited-ost-to-pst-converter/

Monday, October 12, 2020 6:53 PM