none
Problems installing Project Server 2013 SP1 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have an issue installing Project Server SP1 (KB2880553). The history of this installation is as follows below:

• I have one App Server and one Web Server (test environment)
    • On February I installed the mistaken SharePoint 2013 SP1, Project Server SP1 and Language Pack SP1 in both servers, followed by SharePoint Config Wizard. No problem here, other than the mistaken SP1's
    • The current week I've installed SharePoint SP1 (KB2880552) in both servers, followed by SharePoint Config Wizard. No problem here.
    • Then I installed Project Server SP1 (KB2880553) in both servers, it got installed in both servers apparently, but when I run the SharePoint Config Wizard in the APP server I get the error below and I can't continue:

If I try to install Project Server SP1 in the Web Server it tells me that the product is alteady installed there, if I try to install the Language Pack SP1 KB2880554, it tells me that there is nothing to be installed  in that Web server.

If I check the Patch Status in Central Admin, this is what I get regarding the Web server, the APP server is apparently ok:

So the problem is that I can do nothing, as it doesn't allow me to install anything anywhere.

Please, do you know what to do in this case?

Thank you for your help and regards,

José Espases

Monday, May 19, 2014 10:38 AM

Answers

All replies