Oulook 2013 enlarge the buttons RRS feed

• Question

• hey, i have a question about the font size buttons (send, from, to, cc) in "new mail" of outlook 2013
    is there any way to enlarge the font size of this buttons?
    thanxxx in advance  
    • Moved by Steve Fan Thursday, July 26, 2018 2:25 AM move to dedicated Outlook forum
    Wednesday, July 25, 2018 1:40 PM

All replies

• Hi Max,

Outlook doesn't provide an option to change the font size of the buttons. If you want to enlarge the text size, you will have to change the Windows Display settings. However in this way, it will change the whole display setting, not only the Outlook program. See the following article for more details:

Fonts, sizes and color settings of the Outlook interface

(Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information. )

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, July 30, 2018 10:31 AM
    Thursday, July 26, 2018 3:01 AM
  • Just wanted to say hi and check if there is anything that I can do for you on this problem. If so, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be happy to help.

Best Regards,
    Steve Fan 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, July 30, 2018 10:31 AM