Discussion board type of forum based on SQL RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have been asked to find a discussion board type of forum based on SQL that can be used in the office internally.  We are not looking for anything that is cloud based but an application that can be installed on a local server.   The design would be similar to discussion boards where staff members can create areas of interest such as Programming, Network, etc, and "subscribe" to that topic. Questions could be posted and anyone who is a member can automatically be notified when a new comment or content has been added.

Can anyone suggest such an application that is available for installation within the office

Thanks,

Roger 

r

Friday, August 7, 2020 1:45 PM

All replies

• Hi Roger,

It seems your issue has nothing to do with SQL Server.

And I did not find a forum application that meets your requirement.  It seems that most forums are online discussion site.

Best Regards,

Amelia

""SQL Server related"" forum will be migrated to a new home on Microsoft Q&A SQL Server!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "SQL Server related" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A SQL Server !
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Monday, August 10, 2020 6:08 AM
  • Hi Roger,

Did the answers above help you?

If you find any post in the thread is helpful, you could kindly accept it as answer. This would benefit the community, and encourage the community member to keep working on your issues.

Best Regards,

Amelia

""SQL Server related"" forum will be migrated to a new home on Microsoft Q&A SQL Server!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "SQL Server related" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A SQL Server !
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 9:31 AM
  • Hello,

I didn't know exactly where it would be best to place the question. Thank you anyway.

r

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 8:13 PM