none
Resource Plan Roll up to Team RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, 

Is there a way to roll up the resource plan to teams where you can see the proposed work and committed work to roll up along with the actual work?  I have created teams and the group for the teams but only the actual work will roll up.

Thanks!

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 3:47 PM

All replies

• Does anyone out there know if there is a way to do this or a work around for it?  If I create a custom column for all proposed work after today would work just as well.  I can't seem to find a way to do either.
    Monday, October 22, 2018 2:34 PM
  • Hi Cindy, I haven't been able to get this to group as you wish to.  It would appear that this functionality has not been added to the Resource Plan view, and alas this is the only field where I can see the Proposed Work value. 

Ben Howard [MVP] | web | blog | book | downloads | P2O

Monday, October 22, 2018 3:34 PM
  • Thanks Ben, I was hoping someone out there had a trick or two up their sleeves that I hadn't thought of.   I will add it to the project user voice forum.

Monday, October 22, 2018 5:13 PM
  • That would be a way forward. However, you are using Project Online and the engagements data is available via the oData feed, and so you could build something in Power BI to view the data (I think there is already an engagements tab in the standard Project Online Reporting Pack). That would likely be quicker than waiting for User Voice.

Ben Howard [MVP] | web | blog | book | downloads | P2O

Monday, October 22, 2018 5:22 PM
  • I have reports already for engagements and actuals.  However, we are fairly immature regarding resources, they are moved around quite a bit in response to emergencies, projects not finishing in time or changing priorities.  The PM's would like to quickly see in their schedule how much proposed work they have out there in comparison with their budget as they change the requests for resources in response to external changes beyond their control.
    Tuesday, October 23, 2018 2:32 PM