Outlook 2010 cannot upgrade Connector RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

My outlook 2010 is requesting an Upgrade of Outlook Connector.

I have clicked on Upgrade now, nothing happens. I need assistance.

Cheers

Gaz17  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 12:55 AM

All replies

• Hi,

What is the specific version number of Outlook 2010 you are using? The Outlook Hotmail Connector is no longer needed to connect to your Outlook.com, Hotmail, MSN or Live account. Instead, you can set up your Outlook.com account in Outlook using Auto Account Setup so that it is set up as a Microsoft Exchange account. Make sure you have install all available updates for your Outlook 2010.

See this article for more details: Add your Outlook.com account in Outlook for Windows

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Thursday, September 20, 2018 9:49 AM
    Monday, September 17, 2018 4:17 AM
  • Any update here?

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, September 20, 2018 9:49 AM