none
Project Web APp RRS feed

• Question

• Hi we use the timesheet element of project online and have a number of developed reports querying the odata source of sharepoint.

We had a user who was assigned as a delegate to a managers time sheet as she needed to change all of hours in project online from Billable to Non Billable. We set up delegate access as defined on numerous articles. The user went in made the changes to the timesheet and ended the delegate session. 

But what has happened in the reports is now showing the managers time from the timesheet table as a big yellow line like he has input no time or not created any time sheets. But it is showing on the user who was delegated to enter this time for him as her hours are now all showing double what they were. 

The scheduled refresh is working the background refresh of the data from the published tables to the reporting tables is working as if I input my time for today I see it reflected in the report straight away.

Is there a step we are missing where the delegate or manager needs to do something, why is the time not showing against the user.

If we look at his front end timesheet it is all also showing as being correct but the reports will not reflect this at all despite talking to exactly the same tables. We have been trough the entire system ensuring nothing is awiaitng approval from a project, tasks, resource perspective.

Have removed and re-added the visual in the power BI report but can not get this time to show against the manger at all just shows a yellow line. 

After the delegation has ended we can see it working as well so for this week it shows houras correctly but he has input those not the delegate

ANy help would be greatly appreciated

• Edited by Dave Collin Thursday, January 30, 2020 4:17 PM
    Thursday, January 30, 2020 4:16 PM