Create a Public Calendar FROM an iCal Feed... Possible? RRS feed

• Question

• Asking the experts...

Is it possible to create a public calendar FROM an iCal feed in Exchange?

Not a shared calendar or subscribing to an internet calendar, but creating a public calendar (public folder/calendar) from an iCal feed?

Thanks,

Staples57

Wednesday, August 7, 2019 4:17 PM

Answers

• Hi,

According to my research, I'm afraid it is not supported to create a public calendar FROM an iCal feed in Outlook client and Exchange.

As a workaround, maybe you can consider asking all your users to subscribe it directly.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 8, 2019 8:18 AM

All replies

• Hi,

According to my research, I'm afraid it is not supported to create a public calendar FROM an iCal feed in Outlook client and Exchange.

As a workaround, maybe you can consider asking all your users to subscribe it directly.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 8, 2019 8:18 AM
  • Thanks for confirming this.

Cheers!

Thursday, August 8, 2019 1:43 PM
  • Hi,

You're welcome. By the way, do you mind helping mark the post above as answer so that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread?

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Friday, August 9, 2019 1:14 AM