outlook 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

i am not sure if some one already asked about this.

my job is IT support. i use my own mail id  krishna and itsupport mail ID.

itsupport id is added to my outlood as additional mailbox. if i send any mail from itsupport, the sent mail will be krishna's sent mail box which is normal.

what i want is, if i send a mail from krishna's account the sent mailbox should be krishna's sent mail box and if i send a mail from ITsupport, the sent mail should got to ITsupport sentmail box.

is there any chance for this?

thank you,

krishna

Krishna Gummadapu

Friday, July 13, 2012 1:50 AM

Answers

All replies

• There may be some add-in that will do that for you, but the easiest way for you to accomplish it is to use Outlook for your own e-mail and OWA for itsupport, or some other combination of separate clients.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

Friday, July 13, 2012 2:11 AM
  • Hi,

That can be fixed with the regkey DelegateSentItemsStyle and will only work if you run Outlook in cached mode.

See: When you send an e-mail message from a shared mailbox in Outlook 2007, the sent message is not saved in the Sent Items folder of the shared mailbox

Martina Miskovic

Friday, July 13, 2012 3:32 AM
  • Hi,

i tried that. still the sent mail is going to my mail box. not ITsupport sent mail box.

thank you,

krishna

Krishna Gummadapu

Friday, July 13, 2012 4:50 AM
  • I'm guessing that you're not on SP3. Right or wrong?

Martina Miskovic

Friday, July 13, 2012 4:55 AM
  • i am using SP3.

krishna

Krishna Gummadapu

Friday, July 13, 2012 5:08 AM
  • Hmm, that was odd.

Running a patched version of Outlook in cached mode with the regkey DelegateSentItemsStyle should work.

Might be a good idea to ask in the Outlook Forum instead, since this is more of a Outlook problem than Exchange.

Martina Miskovic

Friday, July 13, 2012 5:22 AM
  • Hi,

The regkey did worked well.

now the sent mail's are going into ITsupport sent mail box.

thank you,

krishna

Krishna Gummadapu

Friday, July 13, 2012 5:52 AM
  • Aha Ok, that was good. Thought you said that it didn't :)

You might also want to add the key DelegateWastebasketStyle  (for Deleted Items)

Martina Miskovic

Friday, July 13, 2012 5:58 AM