none
Base Capacity Drops Off Report RRS feed

• Question

• We have put together a capacity report that reports the field "BaseCapacity" from the table dbo.MSP_EpmResourceBy Day.  For some reason everyone in our resource pool drops off the report as of 7/31/2015.  I checked the "working time"settings and I do have the Exception tab set to include: START date of 7/3/2015 and a FINISH date of 7/3/2015; and the next exception has a START date of 9/7/2015 and a FINISH date of 9/7/2015. Can you give me some suggest as to what else I should be checking?  We drop all other report criteria execpt the "BaseCapacity" by "Period" and it still only reports through 7/31/2015. Are there other settings that effect the BaseCapacity? Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Thursday, February 19, 2015 8:44 PM

Answers

• Hmm.. have you checked the Resource Capacity  settings under Server Settings >> Additional Server Settings? May be it is set up to calculate for 6 months only, instead of 12 months (default)?

Cheers,

Prasanna Adavi, Project MVP

Blog:   Podcast:    Twitter:    LinkedIn:   

Friday, February 20, 2015 5:29 AM
  • Following on from Prasanna's sound advice, also check this job is successfully running each day in the queue. If it is not, update the run time and check again after that time has passed.

Paul

Paul Mather | Twitter | http://pwmather.wordpress.com | CPS | MVP | Downloads

Friday, February 20, 2015 12:32 PM

All replies

• Hmm.. have you checked the Resource Capacity  settings under Server Settings >> Additional Server Settings? May be it is set up to calculate for 6 months only, instead of 12 months (default)?

Cheers,

Prasanna Adavi, Project MVP

Blog:   Podcast:    Twitter:    LinkedIn:   

Friday, February 20, 2015 5:29 AM
  • Following on from Prasanna's sound advice, also check this job is successfully running each day in the queue. If it is not, update the run time and check again after that time has passed.

Paul

Paul Mather | Twitter | http://pwmather.wordpress.com | CPS | MVP | Downloads

Friday, February 20, 2015 12:32 PM