none
Can't authenticate using apple watch RRS feed

• Question

• I have set up my personal email account on the apple watch authenticator app. The app is version 6.0.5, I am on the latest apple watch OS (I have an apple watch 3).

Whenever I log in to my personal email account, the request to authenticate goes only to my iphone, and not my watch. When I open the authenticate app on my apple watch, all it says is:

"You can approve notifications from your Watch for the following accounts" and it shows my personal email account. It never shows the request to approve my personal email log in attempt.

I have tried: restarting my watch, restarting the app. Nothing seems to work.

Please give me assistance. Thanks!

Wednesday, October 31, 2018 5:15 PM

All replies

• I have the exact same issue; and my friend has the same issue as well...no replies at all?

I'm running iOS 12.1.3, Apple Watch Series 4 OS 5.1.3 and Authenticator app v6.1.11.

I have the exact same issue, tried uninstalling and reinstalling authenticator app on watch, phone, re-setting up multiple accounts; re-ran "Set Up" on the accounts on my watch, they all show "You can approve notifications from your Watch for the following accounts" but I only get prompted on my phone.

What gives?

Thursday, February 7, 2019 5:31 AM
  • I have the same problem. These were submitted in February. Get on it Microsoft!
    Saturday, April 13, 2019 1:52 AM
  • I am having this exact issue and its very frustrating.
    Tuesday, June 18, 2019 5:17 PM