CustomSettings.ini not applying RRS feed

• Question

• I have created an MDT Task Sequence in ConfigMgr. I have made my changes in CustomSettings.ini and distributed the packages (MDT & Settings) to the distribution point. As an example I have set SkipBitLocker=YES, but when I run the TS the Deploy Wizard it wants me to configure BitLocker..

For some reason my CustomSettings.ini is not being applied. In the TS it is set to use it from the Settings package, which is correct. When I browse to the file via cmd (F8) it has all the correct values. Even when I check ZTIGather.log it shows the correct values.

What's faulting here?

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 3:08 PM

Answers

• I could be wrong here, it's been awhile since I've used UDI, But I'm not sure the Skip[pane] variables work for UDI. I think you have to remove those wizard pages using the UDI editor.

• Marked as answer by neonmannen Thursday, May 12, 2016 1:02 PM
    Wednesday, May 11, 2016 3:24 PM

All replies

• I could be wrong here, it's been awhile since I've used UDI, But I'm not sure the Skip[pane] variables work for UDI. I think you have to remove those wizard pages using the UDI editor.

• Marked as answer by neonmannen Thursday, May 12, 2016 1:02 PM
    Wednesday, May 11, 2016 3:24 PM
  • Thank you!

I removed the pages with the UDI Wizard Editor and that worked. Cant figure out why this shouldn't work in the CustomSettings.ini file though..

Thursday, May 12, 2016 1:02 PM