"Unable to open view the cube might not be processed or user doesnt have access to view" how to stop this error in proclarity even though cube processing is failed RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everyone,
                          Many times the cube processing fails due to many reasons. But when the cube processing fails the proclarity views will also not work giving error "Unable to open view the cube might not be processed or user doesnt have access to view" to business user.
                          Is there any way in proclarity to show the views without giving any error despite if the cube processing is failed.

Regards
     Gokul

Thursday, August 20, 2009 11:47 AM

Answers

• Gokul,

ProClarity requires access to working cubes to return a query.  There are ways to make SSAS a more redundant service, so that if cube processing fails, the existing, pre-processed data is still available to ProClarity users.  I suggest looking into that.

-Joey
    • Marked as answer by nairgokul Monday, August 24, 2009 3:37 AM
    Friday, August 21, 2009 8:24 PM

All replies

• Gokul,

ProClarity requires access to working cubes to return a query.  There are ways to make SSAS a more redundant service, so that if cube processing fails, the existing, pre-processed data is still available to ProClarity users.  I suggest looking into that.

-Joey
    • Marked as answer by nairgokul Monday, August 24, 2009 3:37 AM
    Friday, August 21, 2009 8:24 PM
  • Thanks Joey,
                         I will work around SSAS for this problem.

Regards
     Gokul
    Monday, August 24, 2009 3:38 AM