none
What are the Table/field(s) that indicate a resource as Committed or Proposed RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am struggling to locate in SQL (on prem) which table contains the flag/indicator that a resource is either committed or proposed.  This is for a report I am building.

Can any one help me please?

Andrew Payze

Andrew Payze

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:34 PM

Answers

• Hi,

from my observation, it is AssignmentBookingID in MSP_EpmAssignment_UserView, giving 1 for proposed and 0 for committed.

Does that help?
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

• Marked as answer by Andrew Payze Wednesday, March 2, 2016 2:02 PM
    Wednesday, March 2, 2016 5:36 AM

All replies

• Hi,

from my observation, it is AssignmentBookingID in MSP_EpmAssignment_UserView, giving 1 for proposed and 0 for committed.

Does that help?
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

• Marked as answer by Andrew Payze Wednesday, March 2, 2016 2:02 PM
    Wednesday, March 2, 2016 5:36 AM
  • Barbara,

Thank you that helped.  I am all set now

Regards

Andrew Payze

Andrew Payze

Wednesday, March 2, 2016 2:02 PM