none
Exchange 2010 server hard deleted from AD RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

on my exchange test environment of exchange 2010 I created 4 node DAG group,

unfortunately 3 nodes failed to reboot becasue of some other issues. So I installed 3 nodes with new exchaneg server names.

after a successful installation, I deleted all old 3nodes from AD (using adsedit)

from there on launch of management console I am getting popup saying that"the active server for database "mbdatabase name" could not be found.

it was running command "get-mailboxdatabase -status"

issue is I am not able to view existing valid databases in "database management"

while crerating new mailbox also, databses discover wizard is also not able to find any database.

I am able to create new database and through command shell @ default location I am able to create new mailbox.

Please help me in get rid of this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Srinivas Remala

Friday, June 4, 2010 9:04 AM

Answers

All replies

• This is the error which I am getting

Command:
    Get-MailboxDatabase -Status

Output message of command execution:
    ERROR: The active server for database Mailbox Database 1613895543 (e4f7ae17-85c8-44f7-98df-be7efe314c59) could not be found.

Thanks,
    Srinivas

Friday, June 4, 2010 10:11 AM
  • Srinivas,

This forum is for helping out with Host Integration Server (HIS) issues. While there might be some folks that are Exchange experts that would be checking out this forum, you might want to post this on one of the Exchange forums under the following link:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/exchangeserver

Thanks...

Stephen Jackson - MSFT
    Saturday, June 5, 2010 1:31 PM