locked
IAG and OCS R2 RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi !

    I've tried to install cwa R2 with IAG but i had an error (1‑0‑488). And I don't know what it is, i found nothing on the net.

    Anyone did it?

    Thanks :)

    Monday, August 24, 2009 1:36 PM

Answers

  • HI,

    I had already encounter this problem just after upgrade OCS 2007 to R2.
    I created a ustom appwrap and all is fine after.

    For example if your internal url is : https://im.company.lan
    Your IAG's external url with signature : https://iag.company.com/whalecom123456789/whalecom1

    You can use this one :
    <APP_WRAP ver="3.0" id="RemoteAccess_HTTPS.xml">
                <MANIPULATION>
                            <DATA_CHANGE>
                                       <URL case_sensitive="false">.*/Resource\.aspx.*</URL>
                                       <SAR>
                                                   <SEARCH encoding="base64">internal_url_in_base64</SEARCH>
                                                   <REPLACE encoding="base64" using_variables="true">external_complete_url_in_base64</REPLACE>
                                       </SAR>
                            </DATA_CHANGE>
                </MANIPULATION>
    </APP_WRAP>
    
    have a nice day,
    Alex
    GIRAUD Alexandre - MVP Forefront France - http://www.alexgiraud.net/blog
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Monday, August 24, 2009 5:11 PM
    Monday, August 24, 2009 3:29 PM

All replies

  • Hi Amigo. What version of IAG?

    Did you take a look at this http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/forefrontedgeiag/thread/6deb43e1-8060-4b1d-8c65-d5098f88b0cd

    Hope it helps
    // Raúl - I love this game
    Monday, August 24, 2009 2:08 PM
  • Hi !

    Oops..i forgot... I'm on IAG SP2.
    I read the post, thanks, but it's not a SSO problem :).

    This post can help people who meet a similar problem :
    http://blogs.technet.com/fesnouf/archive/2009/08/01/introduction-to-application-reverse-engineering.aspx


    My problem isn't solved, I am wondering if it's not an OCS problem.
    keep you in touch ;)
    Monday, August 24, 2009 2:56 PM
  • HI,

    I had already encounter this problem just after upgrade OCS 2007 to R2.
    I created a ustom appwrap and all is fine after.

    For example if your internal url is : https://im.company.lan
    Your IAG's external url with signature : https://iag.company.com/whalecom123456789/whalecom1

    You can use this one :
    <APP_WRAP ver="3.0" id="RemoteAccess_HTTPS.xml">
                <MANIPULATION>
                            <DATA_CHANGE>
                                       <URL case_sensitive="false">.*/Resource\.aspx.*</URL>
                                       <SAR>
                                                   <SEARCH encoding="base64">internal_url_in_base64</SEARCH>
                                                   <REPLACE encoding="base64" using_variables="true">external_complete_url_in_base64</REPLACE>
                                       </SAR>
                            </DATA_CHANGE>
                </MANIPULATION>
    </APP_WRAP>
    
    have a nice day,
    Alex
    GIRAUD Alexandre - MVP Forefront France - http://www.alexgiraud.net/blog
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Monday, August 24, 2009 5:11 PM
    Monday, August 24, 2009 3:29 PM