Unable to override any thing in custom MP RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Expert,

In my environment have custom MP and suddenly , I am unable to perform any overrides to this mp and getting below error message :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Note:  The following information was gathered when the operation was attempted.  The information may appear cryptic but provides context for the error.  The application will continue to run.

: Verification failed with [1] errors:
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Error 1:
    : Failed to verify Override [OverrideForMonitorMicrosoftWindowsServer2003LogicalDiskFreeSpaceForContextMicrosoftWindowsServer2003LogicalDiskf1d71fd313ad4fa3a1afe7a77b256ac8].
    Cannot find OverridableParameter with name [SystemDriveWarningMBytesThreshold] defined on [Microsoft.Windows.Server.2003.FreeSpace.Monitortype]
    -------------------------------------------------------

Failed to verify Override [OverrideForMonitorMicrosoftWindowsServer2003LogicalDiskFreeSpaceForContextMicrosoftWindowsServer2003LogicalDiskf1d71fd313ad4fa3a1afe7a77b256ac8].Cannot find OverridableParameter with name [SystemDriveWarningMBytesThreshold] defined on [Microsoft.Windows.Server.2003.FreeSpace.Monitortype]
    : Failed to verify Override [OverrideForMonitorMicrosoftWindowsServer2003LogicalDiskFreeSpaceForContextMicrosoftWindowsServer2003LogicalDiskf1d71fd313ad4fa3a1afe7a77b256ac8].
    Cannot find OverridableParameter with name [SystemDriveWarningMBytesThreshold] defined on [Microsoft.Windows.Server.2003.FreeSpace.Monitortype]
    : Cannot find OverridableParameter with name [SystemDriveWarningMBytesThreshold] defined on [Microsoft.Windows.Server.2003.FreeSpace.Monitortype]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards, Sushil

Wednesday, September 5, 2012 5:01 PM

Answers

• What do you see in the RMS ops manager log.  These popups are a pain in the butt, but the event log usually provides more clarity.  My first guess is your OPS db is full and or a service is down on the RMS.

Regards, Blake Email: mengotto<at>hotmail.com Blog: http://discussitnow.wordpress.com/ If my response was helpful, please mark it as so, if it answered your question, then please also mark it accordingly. Thank you.

• Marked as answer by Yog Li Friday, September 14, 2012 8:10 AM
    Wednesday, September 5, 2012 7:13 PM

All replies

• What do you see in the RMS ops manager log.  These popups are a pain in the butt, but the event log usually provides more clarity.  My first guess is your OPS db is full and or a service is down on the RMS.

Regards, Blake Email: mengotto<at>hotmail.com Blog: http://discussitnow.wordpress.com/ If my response was helpful, please mark it as so, if it answered your question, then please also mark it accordingly. Thank you.

• Marked as answer by Yog Li Friday, September 14, 2012 8:10 AM
    Wednesday, September 5, 2012 7:13 PM
  • Hi Sushil,

As this thread has been quiet for a while, we assume that the issue has been resolved. At this time, we will mark it as "Answered" as the previous steps should be helpful for many similar scenarios.

In addition, we’d love to hear your feedback about the solution. By sharing your experience you can help other community members facing similar problems.

Thanks,

Yog Li

TechNet Community Support

Friday, September 14, 2012 8:10 AM