none
Reporting: Two week outlook (look ahead) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, 

I am fairly new to MS Project 2010 and still in the process of learning (self-learning) this powerful tool.  I have just started my career in projects management as a project coordinator and have been asked to create a report that will basically give me a view of the deliverable, tasks, and milestones with a two week window (forecast).  So basically, a file that will list all the deliverables that will start, work in progress, and end (completion dates) within the next two weeks.

I have tried looking for youtube videos on tutorials, articles but could not find anything.  I was wondering if anyone here can guide me as to how I should approach this.  Thank you in advance!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 5:14 AM

All replies

• zahidislam --

Why don't you apply the Date Range... filter for this purpose?  Enter the date of today in the first dialog and the 2-week look ahead date in the second dialog.  You will see all tasks occurring during this 2-week time span.  Then either print your project or save it to PDF.  That would be one easy way to meet your reporting need.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 2:14 PM