web cam RRS feed

• Question

• I installed web cam on windows 7 pc where do i go to use it
    Tuesday, July 6, 2010 10:00 PM

Answers

• Some webcams dont come with software for you to use it, you can try it in windows live messenger or use a program that has video captureing software such as windows movie maker.

Windows movie maker doesnt come installed on windows 7 so you will have to download it and install it your self, ill post the link below.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=d6ba5972-328e-4df7-8f9d-068fc0f80cfc&displaylang=en

Friday, July 9, 2010 2:21 AM
  • What is the brand and model of the web cam? Before using the web cam, you need to obtain the right web cam driver compatible with Windows 7.

Best Regards

Dale

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Dale Qiao Monday, July 12, 2010 1:23 AM
    Friday, July 9, 2010 9:20 AM

All replies

• I installed web cam on windows 7 pc where do i go to use it

Hi

Please consult the instructions that came with the web cam. Most of these devices come with software that you must install to use the web cam.

Regards,

Thank You for using Windows 7

Ronnie Vernon MVP
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 10:33 AM
  • Some webcams dont come with software for you to use it, you can try it in windows live messenger or use a program that has video captureing software such as windows movie maker.

Windows movie maker doesnt come installed on windows 7 so you will have to download it and install it your self, ill post the link below.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=d6ba5972-328e-4df7-8f9d-068fc0f80cfc&displaylang=en

Friday, July 9, 2010 2:21 AM
  • What is the brand and model of the web cam? Before using the web cam, you need to obtain the right web cam driver compatible with Windows 7.

Best Regards

Dale

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Dale Qiao Monday, July 12, 2010 1:23 AM
    Friday, July 9, 2010 9:20 AM